SPARQL TC today - late reminder

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 14:00:11 +0100
To: <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

apologies for not sending out a proper agenda, we will at least briefly go through the usual topics:

* Admin
** PROPOSED: approve minutes from last week at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2011-06-28
** please fill vacation list on http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Vacation_List2011
* Liaison: any further urgent news from RDF WG or all resolved with last week's discussion?
* Comments
* ACTIONS
* AOB

(as for the latter, it would be nice if people mention particular things that they think need discussion/TC time in the coming weeks such that Lee and myself can sync on when scheduling them or, respectively, any input on general strategy for how to progress over the summer.)

BTW: I have Chime and Steve as candidates on the scribe list, if that's right.

best,
Axel
--
Dr. Axel Polleres