CONSTRUCT WHERE test cases added (completes ACTION-375)

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 11:47:51 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
In completion of ACTION-375

 6 "CONSTRUCT WHERE" test cases can be found under

    http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/construct/

please feel free to check.

For explanation: I didn't have an engine at hand that did the CONSTRUCT WHERE shortcut already (Could you let me know who implements it already, if anyone?)
so the results where produced using normal CONSTRUCTs where I copied the WHERE part to the ConstructTemplate manually.

best,
Axel