Re: CONSTRUCT WHERE test cases added (completes ACTION-375)

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 12:13:59 +0000
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>

On 01/02/11 11:47, Axel Polleres wrote:
> In completion of ACTION-375
>
>   6 "CONSTRUCT WHERE" test cases can be found under
>
>      http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/construct/
>
> please feel free to check.
>
> For explanation: I didn't have an engine at hand that did the CONSTRUCT WHERE shortcut already (Could you let me know who implements it already, if anyone?)
> so the results where produced using normal CONSTRUCTs where I copied the WHERE part to the ConstructTemplate manually.
>
> best,
> Axel

ARQ (SNAPSHOT or dev versions) has an implementation.

I fixed the manifest (constructhwere03 => constructwhere03)

test 04 has data in the manifest action and in the query.  It happens to
be the same.  Can we just have:

     mf:action
          [ qt:query  <constructwhere04.rq>  ] ;

as this test isn't testing source-of-data rules.

Other than those two issues: 6 of 6.