Re: Updated editors draft of HTTP RDF Update specification

From: Chimezie Ogbuji <chimezie@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:33:06 -0500
To: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Lee,

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 11:05 AM, Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net> wrote:
> Hi Chime,
>
> What issues and/or TODOs remain before this document is ready for review?

As far as I know, there aren't any other issues outstanding that need
to be addressed prior to review.  There components of outstanding
comments that are not addressed, but as my draft response indicates,
either I did not see a need for a change or further input from the
commentator is needed.

> Please note that in today's teleconference we:
>
>  RESOLVED: Rename "SPARQL 1.1 Uniform HTTP Protocol for Managing RDF Graphs"
> to "SPARQL 1.1 RDF Dataset HTTP Protocol"

Thanks, I have made this change to the editor's draft.

> If you could update the wiki (either
> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/To_Last_Call#Uniform_HTTP_Protocol or
> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/HTTP-UPDATE-ISSUES) with any remaining
> items, that would be great.

I have updated the former wiki indicating that it is ready for review

-- Chime