Re: Updated editors draft of HTTP RDF Update specification

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:05:29 -0500
To: Chimezie Ogbuji <chimezie@gmail.com>
Hi Chime,

What issues and/or TODOs remain before this document is ready for review?

Please note that in today's teleconference we:

  RESOLVED: Rename "SPARQL 1.1 Uniform HTTP Protocol for Managing RDF
Graphs" to "SPARQL 1.1 RDF Dataset HTTP Protocol"

If you could update the wiki (either
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/To_Last_Call#Uniform_HTTP_Protocol or
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/HTTP-UPDATE-ISSUES) with any
remaining items, that would be great.