CommentResponse:SC-3

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 10:38:27 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:SC-3

This conversion is going round in circles. Sebastián is just reiterating
a previous point without new information.  There is no proposal here,
nor in the previous messages. It is simply a matter that he would have
preferred a different design where property paths are not translated to
expansions as BGPs.

All we can really do is say "we have read your comments but feel that
the current approach is the right one".

If this goes round yet again without making progress, I suggest we
record it as dissent.  We aren't going to make any more progress on the
comments list.

	Andy

(ignore the one in the unsolicited mail trap - wrong sending address)