Re: while we are rechartering.... (csv)

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 15:45:45 +0100
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

On 01/06/11 14:59, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
> We implement this in Anzo. It's very useful.
>
> But, we don't have the bandwidth to produce a new recommendation. I
> can't in good conscience support this work at this time.
>
> Lee

I'll do it.

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/csv-tsv-results/results-csv-tsv.html

We can at least do a NOTE but for this, given deployed experience, the
additional REC cost is lower than it might otherwise be.  Testing is one
such cost but we have to do JSON results testing so adding a parallel
.csv and .tsv versions would be enough and there are already tools to
produce the formats.

There is no need for content type registration if we go with existing
content types.  There are text/csv and text/tab-separated-values.

:-)