proposed text for SPARQL Update Member Submission

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 18:53:43 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
The document at http://www.w3.org/Submission/SPARQL-Update/ is the
submission that was a large part of the input to our work on SPARQL 1.1
Update. I have an action (ACTION-296) to suggest text to be added to
that URI to indicate its relationship with SPARQL 1.1 Update.

I suggest either in the abstract or status section a note that says:

"""
Please note that this W3C Member Submission has been used as input by
the [link]SPARQL Working Group in producing the [link]SPARQL 1.1 Update
specification. Implementers and users are encouraged to use the SPARQL
1.1 Update document as the authoritative specification for SPARQL Update.
"""

Please suggest any changes; otherwise, I'll ask Sandro to add this to
the member submission URI in a few days.

thanks,
Lee