Re: JSON Results doc : First complete draft ready

I've reviewed this document this morning.

I checked in a couple of changes:

* Changed "significant" to "not significant" when talking about the
order of variables in the header for a SELECT * query

* Fixed the syntax of the example when talking about "bindings"

* Various typo fixes and small wording changes

I'm satisfied with this document as is, now, and would recommend that we
publish it as a Last Call Working Draft.

I would like at least one other reviewer to concur. The document is not
long, and will not take you long to review. Please help!

Lee