JSON Results doc : First complete draft ready

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:34:23 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/json-results/json-results.xml

There is now a complete 1st draft document (and fairly unchecked).

It addresses the comments made (Richard, Michael, Paul) by restructuring
the whole document and copying across content from before.  I wil go
back and check the comments again but by the time the ties to the XML
format are removed, it's a rather different document.

I have tried to strike a balance and retained a more informal style but
it should also be accurate.

If anyone wants to have a go at JSON schema,
   http://json-schema.org/
then please do - I don't plan on doing that this time round.

It's time for reviews.  It's not a long document.

	Andy