Re: heads-up: LC vote on Tue unless major concerns!

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 11:17:13 +0100
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
The query doc now has a red box for issues related to Turtle/SPARQL
compatibility:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/rq25.xml#grammar

and I've made a proposal to RDF-WG:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011May/0000.html

To people on both WGs: please be active on that RDF-WG thread:

To everyone: please report how much pain these incompatibilities would
cause in deployed systems.

	Andy