heads-up: LC vote on Tue unless major concerns!

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 01:07:22 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

I want to at least attempt to vote for publishing as LC for
  * Query:
      http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/rq25.xml
  * Update:
      http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml
  * Entailment regimes
      http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/entailment/xmlspec.xml

and whichever other documents are ready for this Tuesday
even if we decide to accept going to LC "modulo minor fixes"
that we agree editors to  resolve directly with reviewers.

Thus,
1) Editors, please let us know if you're ready from your side (for any documents)
2) complete pubrules-check-ACTIONS
3) anybody having severe concerns about any issues on any of the documents, please speak up now

The reason, why we'd ideally go ahead this week to "release" at least the first batch
of documents for LC is that otherwise we have to wait until late May [1]

best,
Axel

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2011JanMar/0001.html