Re: major open issues SPARQL Update

One more I forgot in the context of 1) (can be considered a subissue of 1):

 Do we need USING DEFAULT ?

i.e. what if I want to create a dataset where I want to merge the default grpah with some named graph?

A general question behind this is IMO:
 - Do we understand USING/USING NAMED as referring to graphs in the graph store or externally retrieved graphs like with LOAD?
 - Do we  - implementation-dependent - want to allow for both or fix that?

Axel