Re: Review test cases

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 19:00:25 +0100
To: Olivier Corby <olivier.corby@inria.fr>
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
On 6 April 2011 10:54, Olivier Corby <olivier.corby@inria.fr> wrote:
> Hi Birte,
>
> I pass all the entailment test cases with success now !
> There were just a "." missing in rdfs03.ttl and rdfs04.ttl and the @base
> were still present in manifest.ttl, I corrected these typos.

That's great. Sorry for the stupid missing dots. I probably should run
ARQ on them since I have it insalled anyway to at least make sure they
parse properly. Not sure whether or how I can get ARQ to do
materialization/entailment. Since my implementation is only doing OWL
Direct Semantics, I don't even attempt to read the other tests
normaly.

Cheers,
Birte

--