new version of fed query

From: Carlos Buil Aranda <cbuil@fi.upm.es>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:02:14 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
  Dear all,

I have upload a new version of the Basic Fed query. Please, any comment
is very welcomed. What I did mainly is to add examples (as in the query
1.1 document), add a simple syntax section, add more simple way of
defining semantics (algebraic version, maintaining the previous one),
following all the same structure. In the semantics section I did not
know exactly what to maintain, so suggestions are very welcomed.

cheers,

Carlos