Re: critical open ACTIONS for LC...

On 13/12/10 22:47, Axel Polleres wrote:
> ACTION-306: Lee to Work with Axel to identify potential editor(s) to shepherd
> through JSON document on Rec track
>   * if we want JSON result format then this critical for LC*
> http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-json-res/  anybody willing to pick this
> up, otherwise I am afraid we need to let it go, NickH and several
> others were quite  keen on it.
> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-09-07#JSON_Results_Format
> but we didn't get any volunteers in response.

In view of the recent RDF charter, I think is has become quite important.

Are there any issues with it?

If no one else is able to, I volunteer to edit it (where "edit" to me
means "coordinate" and "reformat for LC and beyond").

There is a JSON schema language:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zyp-json-schema-03

Does someone what to take a pass at writing the schema for SPARQL Query
Results in JSON?

> ACTION-331: Andy to Clarify the meaning of "potentially bound" vis a vis what
> can go on the right hand side of an AS in a SELECT list
>   *critical for last call*

Noted.