Please *all* comment on the comments page!

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 11:17:00 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I tried to update the comments page as good as possible...

  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments

apart from adding some open comments which we have to assign responsibles for,
we have two long threads which I don't really know whether we have to address them and how to, namely

1) the one starting with Richard's mail
  SPARQL 1.1 Protocol: Format of fault messages Richard Cyganiak
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2010Sep/0002.html

2)  and the one started to my answer to Ross Horne
  Re: Abstract syntax for updates
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2010Oct/0036.html

both these draw long threads of discussions on the comments mailinglist, involving group members answering.
So, it might be good to discuss these in the next meeting briefly, or please feel free to suggest how we can close on these or whether you think action is required.

Axel