SPARQL TC 2010-11-16 Agenda

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:51:44 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

I put up the detailed agenda only later tonight, apologies for the delay (just back from ISWC).

Since there were a lot of people away last week, we will probably re-visit a couple of points from last week's agenda:
people may want to start looking at last times minutes...

 update shortcuts

 slight preference in last TC for including shortcuts - motivation is ease of use of language,
 ease of optimization, can we find a majority  also in the full group?

 grouping by expressions
 any remaining issues here?

 Function library
 can we close this up, following the discussion in the thread started by Lee?