next week agenda (2010-10-26)

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 17:47:40 -0300
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

Due to traveling, I probably won't have time to prepare a full agenda before the next TC, but let's
just say we'll pick it up from last week's agenda:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2010-10-19

see last time's minutes at:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-10-19

I want top start with the aggregate and SELECT * issues and then continue with maybe approving test cases.
(Not sure whether I'll be able to implement the changes in the TC vocabulary already in the README file, but
it would be great if those in charge of TCs would already have a chance to adapt theirs according to what
we had agreed last time and send any updates to the list for approval)

Axel