Re: Proposed response to DB-1

From: Alexandre Passant <alexandre.passant@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:07:02 +0100
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>

On 19 Oct 2010, at 14:54, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> Looks good to me.
>
> FWIW:
>
> The URI is naming a document which is the results of the CONSTRUCT query, which is sent as a representation over the wire from which the triples are parsed out - I don't think the doc needs changing. CONSTRUCT isn't special in anyway (e.g. DESCRIBE).

Right, nothing special but seems (based on the email), that it requires clarification ... to say that it's not special.

> So
>
> <documentURI> => <url> or dereferencable URI

Ok, so

"The documentURI specifies the URI of a document or the URL of a service such that a store will be able to identify, locate and read the document's content".

Makes sense ?

Alex.