Re: Tuesday's agenda

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 22:07:01 +0100
To: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Greg's message [1] had comments on federated query (separated out into
[2]).  I'm not what is the most appropriate way to proceed on the
non-editorial comments, e.g. the comment on informal style.

[[These do not need to be done this week as they are
not roadblock on publication as far as I'm aware but should not be

Parametrization vs join semantics for BINDINGs. [3], [4].

isNumeric proposal[5].

[1] federated query comments

[5] isNumeric