Re: Tuesday's agenda

Greg's message [1] had comments on federated query (separated out into
[2]).  I'm not what is the most appropriate way to proceed on the
non-editorial comments, e.g. the comment on informal style.

[[These do not need to be done this week as they are
not roadblock on publication as far as I'm aware but should not be
forgotten]]

Parametrization vs join semantics for BINDINGs. [3], [4].

isNumeric proposal[5].

 Andy

[1] federated query comments
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010JulSep/0422.html