Tuesday's agenda

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 20:37:17 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the great reviews.

On Tuesday, we'll check in with all of the reviewers and editors to see
if we're ready to decide on publication, either with or without pending
changes.

So if you're a reviewer, please come prepared to state whether or not
you think the document is ready for publication as a not-yet-last-call
Working Draft. If you're an editor, please let me know if the reviews
have brought up any specific issues that need WG time, as it's very easy
for me to miss those when looking over the reviews.

thanks!
Lee