Re: SPARQL Update Syntax tests

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 22:55:41 -0400
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
On Sep 1, 2010, at 7:09 PM, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> I have added SPARQL Update syntax tests to the SPARQL WG test area:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/syntax-update-1/
>
> contains a set of tests for each syntax form.  (I manage these tests as a single script for convenience elsewhere)

Andy,

I'm a bit unsure of syntax-update-32.ru (compared to syntax-update-33.ru). They are both listed as positive syntax tests, but the only difference seems to be that syntax-update-32.ru doesn't separate multiple operations with a semicolon. Shouldn't this result in it being a negative syntax test?

thanks,
.greg