Re: SPARQL Update Syntax tests

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 00:09:33 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I have added SPARQL Update syntax tests to the SPARQL WG test area:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/syntax-update-1/

contains a set of tests for each syntax form.  (I manage these tests as
a single script for convenience elsewhere)

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/syntax-update-2/

is a place for interesting other SPARQL Update syntax tests - it
currently has one test (from Steve) for a large request.

	Andy