First steps on SPARQL Update formal model

From: Alexandre Passant <alexandre.passant@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:33:35 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I've committed first steps of the SPARQL Update formal model in CVS.
It's available at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml#sec_formalmodel for comments.

So far it covers only the general definitions (GraphStore, GraphStoreState and UpdateOperation) and operations dealing with graph management (CreateOperation and DropOperation).
Before going further, I'd like to get comments / feedback of the group, especially Andy + Steve to be sure it fits with definition of SPARQL Query, and Chimezie re. definitions in the Update document - while I checked both when doing that formal model, but feedback is welcome.

Best

Alex.

--
Dr. Alexandre Passant