service description update

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 12:42:38 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I've updated the Service Description document[1] to include an sd:inputFormat based on input from Nicholas Humfrey and made several changes to improve readability (typo fixes, internal links, etc.) based on the recent comment from Reto Krummenacher.

I'd be happy to hear feedback from the group on the sd:inputFormat term (including whether anyone thinks there might be a better name for it).

thanks,
.greg

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/service-description-1.1/xmlspec.xml