Re: SPARQL update and datasets

What is not entirely  clear to me is how that treats the corner case mentioned at:
  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-03-09#line0159
i.e. do I understnad correctly that you mean that the FROM/FROM only affect the query part dataset, but
that inserts without GRAPH specified still go to the unnamed graph.

Axel