Re: SPARQL update (draft) question on LOAD uris

On 24/03/2010 23:18, Paul Gearon wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Andy Seaborne<andy.seaborne@talis.com>  wrote:

Sorry - missed that - when did it change?

(I'd mildly prefer multiple names just for convenience - but I'd also
like that for FROM as well).

>> (INTO<graph>  is not relevant here I hope)
>
> This bothers me. Why wouldn't it be relevant? Of course, if it's
> missing, then the data is to be loaded into the default graph, but
> otherwise the destination graph would be required, right? If it's
> there, then would it only be issued once (meaning that a LOAD can only
> load data into one graph), or would it be required for each URI to be
> loaded?

My understanding is that the Q was about multiple loads, not the
destination.

Should we have DEFAULT for explicit default graph?
Mandatory?

	Andy