From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:29:31 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi Lee, Ivan, Sandro,
after our test run it seems that your side can call us without any
problems, but we can't call you for some reason. Here is again our IP:
and if you make the connection for the F2F all should work.
I'll be in the room from an hour before the call from 11am UK time,
that is from 7am MIT/Cambridge time. Participants for Oxford can
report to the reception of the OeRC building and I can then pick you

Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306
Computing Laboratory
Parks Road
United Kingdom