Re: Draft response for comment N3-1

Just for my own edification. Is it correct that N3 already includes a
path syntax similar to the SPARQL property paths one, and plans to add
expressions, so will require a delimiter, or is it a first one to
stick their syntax flag in the ground situation?

It doesn't really alter my feelings on the subject, but the three way
syntax land grab between turtle, N3 and SPARQL is not ideal. I don't
really get the impression that there's any W3C policy in this area.

- Steve

On 22 Feb 2010, at 21:23, Sandro Hawke wrote:

>> I've revised it by adding the "We could add something like" text.
>
> Okay by me.
>
>    - s
>
>> 	Andy
>>
>> On 11/02/2010 3:18 PM, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
>>> This response seems good to me.

>>> This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
>>> System.
>>> For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email

Steve Harris, Garlik Limited
2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE, UK