[TF ENT] RIF teleconf

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:50:33 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>, Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@ccf.org>
Hi all,
it's Thursday evening my time, so I'll just go ahead and fix the time
of the teleconf for discussing RIF. Next week seemed to be pretty good
in general, so I picked the day after our normal SPARQL teleconf. I
hope everybody adjusted the timezone of the doodle poll to their local
time, but 6pm UK time seemed to suit everyone that is 3 hours and a
day later our normal SPARQL teleconf in relative time. I'll invite
Zakim to the channel sparql-ent and I hope Ivan or Sandro can convince
Zakim to let us do an ad-hoc conference. Dial-in should be as normal,
but the code will be given by Zakim once Zakim has created the ad-hoc
conference. I'll set up an agenda until Monday and if you have any
suggestion, let me know until then.
See you then,
Birte

• Date of Call: Wednesday Feb 24, 2010
• Time of Call: 18:00 UK, 13:00 (US Eastern), 19:00 Rest of Europe
  That is 1 day and 3 hours later than our normal SPARQL call
• IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel *******#sparql-ent******
  ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql-ent])
• Duration: 60 minutes

--