Base URI in updates?

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@talis.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 15:31:06 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
This arose because of baseless RDF/XML and wanting to copy them from the
their original URL to a harvesting store.

What's the base URI when using SPARQL HTTP Update when using remote
naming (?graph=)

It looks to me like it's the whole of:

    http://server/service?graph=http://examples/myGraph

If so, we should mention this.  Content-Location might help:

RFC 2616 sec 14.14:
[[
The meaning of the Content-Location header in PUT or POST requests is
undefined; servers are free to ignore it in those cases.
]]

and we could define it's meaning for the purposes of SPARQL HTTP Update.

Related:

What's the base URI for a SPARQL Update language request?  The POST URL?
Again, I think we need explicitly mention it.