SPARQL TC today cancelled.

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 08:51:00 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

since I caught a stomach bug and Lee is also swamped this week, we have to cancel today's call.
Apologies for this unforeseen cancelation on short notice. Please whoever volunteers on test cases in the meantime is very welcome. Known topics we need to revisit over the next 4-6 weeks are:

   + outstanding update issues
   + query negation operator
   + EXISTS / NOT EXISTS in filters?
   + service description dangly bits
   + LET operator? (we probably need to get back to that after the discussions we had)

More details/other suggestions welcome,

Axel