Re: entailment review - part 2

On 12 Jan 2010, at 14:50, Birte Glimm wrote:

> I think this might be used as another hack, but I can't believe that
> this is intended and it looks like a hack. If we do that, then an
> inconsistent AG implies ...

My understanding is that an inconsistent AG implies nothing.
It's simply up to the extension for a particular entailment regime to define
what happens in case on an inconsistent AG. I don't really see what's the hack here.

For this WD, I'd simply suggest to weaken the resp. Editor's note...
but I have to dial in now and don't have a concrete proposal yet. ;-)

Axel