Closing comment RN-1

From: Paul Gearon <gearon@ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:11:30 -0700
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi,

I went to check on RN-1, and Richard did indeed say that it was OK to
close. However, he suggested that I may want to document a response on
the mailing list.

In drafting a response, I noticed that a few things have changed over
time, and it is possible that Richard may want to readdress some of
the issues. With this in mind, I've put the response on the wiki.
Please let me know if this needs to be modified.

  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:RN-1

Once approved, or updated and approved, then I'll send it out.

Regards,
Paul Gearon