Re: Poll: "SPARQL WG Dedicated Teleconference for Property Path Issues"

Hi everyone,

The best time for most folks interested in this dedicated teleconference
is Thursday the 27th of May (this coming Thursday) at 10:00am EDT (15:00
UK time (BST, if I understand correctly)).

I'll send out zakim details closer to then, but let's (Alex, Andy, Axel,
Olivier, Greg, me, and anyone else who is interested and can make it)
plan on having a 2 hour teleconference then.

Andy, I think you already sent a note with a summary of open property
path issues - if you think the state of those issues has changed since
then, it would be great to have an update in advance of Thursday's
discussion. Otherwise, we can start from that summary.

thanks for everyone for participating in the poll. I'll try to get the
next poll up soon for another dedicated teleconference.

Lee