Re: [ENT] reuse of rif namespace for rif:imports.

From: Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@ccf.org>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 10:52:57 -0400
To: "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org>
cc: "Axel Polleres" <axel.polleres@deri.org>, "Birte Glimm" <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>, "SPARQL Working Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Okay, I've reverted back to this import URI, added an editorial note for the
URI of entailment regime, added clarifying sentences in the editorial note
regarding safety, and added additional references.  I've also updated
'Finite Answer Set Conditions (Informative)' with additional information
regarding safety as well.

-- Chime

On 5/21/10 10:05 AM, "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> http://www.w3.org/ns/rif#imports

in America by U.S.News & World Report (2009).
locations.