Re: Soliciting for agenda topics for Tuesday's SPARQL WG teleconference

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@talis.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:09:10 +0100
To: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
1/ URIs for built-in functions

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-04-06#URIs_for_built__2d_in_SPARQL_functions

  if a team person is available for sorting out the root name.  And what
RDF we might put at the URI for each function.

2/ Federated query:

    Syntax - agreed on BINDING are the end of the query?

I'd like to get the grammar ready soon so everyone can inspect.

    BINDING and Update and federated query
    http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/fed/service#update

    protocol changes?
    should bindings be more like a parameterised query than a join of a
table of constants?

	Andy