Re: Soliciting for agenda topics for Tuesday's SPARQL WG teleconference

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@talis.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:09:10 +0100
To: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
1/ URIs for built-in functions

  if a team person is available for sorting out the root name.  And what
RDF we might put at the URI for each function.

2/ Federated query:

    Syntax - agreed on BINDING are the end of the query?

I'd like to get the grammar ready soon so everyone can inspect.

    BINDING and Update and federated query

    protocol changes?
    should bindings be more like a parameterised query than a join of a
table of constants?