Soliciting for agenda topics for Tuesday's SPARQL WG teleconference

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 16:17:12 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

I haven't seen much activity on the mailing list.

Please let me know if there are topics that you would like to discuss on
Tuesday.

In lieu of any activity, I think we'll ask for updates from the editors
and adjourn early.

As a reminder: we are targeting having all of our documents in a
reviewable state so that we can publish them a couple of weeks into May.

Lee