rq25 aggregate functions

From: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 19:59:29 +0000
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I've just added the text on aggregate functions to http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/rq25.xml#aggregateFunctions

The main new content is a new definition of Aggregation, to match the
groups intentions for the use of aggregate functions, and definitions
for COUNT, SUM, MIN, MAX, AVG, GROUP_CONCAT, and SAMPLE.

The notation around “exp · μ'” in Aggregation is questionable, so
if anyone has a better suggestion I'm all ears.

I'm hoping to put the definitions for sub-select in rq25 on Monday.

Steve Harris, CTO, Garlik Limited
2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE, UK
+44(0)20 8973 2465  http://www.garlik.com/
9AD