Re: Drafting definitions for select expressions

> but I don't know a use case that requires mining bnodes.  What had you
> in mind? (noting we can add this later but can't remove it once spec'ed)

I am ok with that, and the implied action that if that is really needed,
<chairhatoff> I </chairhatoff> (or anybody else who thinks it's worthwhile)
should come up with more concrete use cases...

The use case <chairhatoff> I </chairhatoff> had in mind was the query on
[top of p.6, 1] which creates some bnode to model co-author relationships.

Let me see what <chairhatoff> I </chairhatoff> get back from ACTION-133
and depending on the outcome <chairhatoff> I </chairhatoff> will summarise
resp. use cases all in one.

Axel

1. http://www.polleres.net/publications/poll-etal-2007.pdf