[TF-PP] Minor comments on the current document

From: Alexandre Passant <alexandre.passant@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:14:13 +0000
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi,

I think I missed the original announcement regarding the availability of the document in SVN, but here are some late and minor comments about it.

- Shouldn't it generally use the term "inverse" instead of "reverse" ? Seems more coherent with the current terminology

- In the first table, I'd suggest, "Name of people one "foaf:knows" step away" rather that 'one "knows" steps away'

- Last example of 4.1: must we read

  ?x foaf:knows/^foaf:knows ?x .  (i.e. foaf:knows followed by an inverse foaf:knows)

instead of

  ?x foaf:knows^foaf:knows ?x .

?

- Should we also mention that PP does not provide new features to SPARQL per se, but a simpler way to write query involving paths.

Best,

Alex.

--
Dr. Alexandre Passant