Location for F2F number 3

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 16:25:29 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,
I hope Axel will not kill me, but can I suggest Oxford as a EU
location for the third F2F. I would have to check whether the GRID
room with video conferencing facilities is available for that time,
but other than that Oxford is easily reached from London airports
(Heathrow being the easiest with bus connections every 15 to 30 min
and 1.5 h travel time from Heathrow to Oxford city centre) and we are
happy to arrange everything.

Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306