Versioning (again, sorry!)

From: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 13:22:44 +0100
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi All,

I know we already discussed the versioning of the recs., and it was
quite contentious :) but I mentioned it in the office the other day
and I got complaints that the /Update and /Query rec's versions will
be out of sync.

It was felt that having to say something like "this app requires
backends supporting protocol 1.1, query 1.1, and update 1.0" was too
confusing to people unfamiliar with SPARQL's history.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it.

Steve Harris
Garlik Limited, 2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE, UK
+44(0)20 8973 2465  http://www.garlik.com/
9AD