Re: [TF-ENT] Requirements and Issues

I have no objections in using the issues tracker also for time-
permitting features,
but I guess we should check this (I just see Lee answered along the
same lines.)

BTW, apologies, I am lagging behind on my pass over the entailment
document and
collecting issues, got caught up with unforeseen issues and need to
postpone
this from my side to end of this week.

best,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,