Re: [TF-ENT] Requirements and Issues

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 07:44:38 -0400
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: "Seaborne, Andy" <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
On 29 Sep 2009, at 04:19, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> Is there going to be a requirements phase?

We're in one.

> We seem to discussing requirements in the guise of implicit
> assumptions in the proposed text.

The text was a dumping of thoughts to try to provide a concrete focus
for discussion..by and large we tried to include design alternatives.
I personally find it easier to discuss requirements in context. There
should be a pull back at some point.

> How are issues going to be handled?
> The WG has an issue tracker - is that going to be used?  Who arises
> issues?

I guess that's for the chairs.

Cheers,
Bijan.