RE: minutes of today...

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 14:46:35 +0000
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>, SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
[[
Axel Polleres: look into xml spec for SPARQL query with Andy - action on ericP. ←
Eric Prud'hommeaux: ported SPARQL 1.1 to xml spec & update document to xml spec. ←
Eric Prud'hommeaux: I don't know if Andy is using it. ←
]]

The port looked fine although I haven't used it for real

I didn't use it for a couple of practical reasons:

+ The content I've been producing is done by moving content from various HTML sources (cut&paste) into the 1.1 spec and I have not had the time to rework them.

+ We need to know that the current query spec can be migrated to the new format and that needs checking.

Is there a script to convert the original HTML with the style sheet classes we used to produce xmlspec?  Wasn't someone going to look at doing this and/or checking the transfer is going to work.

	Andy