[TF-ENT] Moved Entailment Regimes document to the SPARQL wiki

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:39:18 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,
since Ivan suggested to move the document, I ventured into wiki
template creations and I think I managed to move the templates we used
and the page content itself to:
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Design:EntailmentRegimes

There is still some funny Template:TR link on top of the page, but
either I or some more experienced wiki user might be able to fix
that...

I have also added a link to that page on the SPARQL/Entailment Task
Force wiki page.

Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306