More errata

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:42:18 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,
another thing I noticed when reading the SPARQL 1.0 spec is that in
Section 12.6 Extending SPARQL Basic Graph Matching in the conditions
that different entailment regimes have to satisfy, we find the term
"pattern solution mapping" in the second condition. I believe that
this should be "pattern instance mapping" as defined in 12.3.1 since
the term pattern solution mapping occurs nowhere else in the whole
spec and intuitively we want to talk about pattern instance mappings
there.
Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306