Errata SPARQL 1.0

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:28:57 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,
I couldn't find any errata for the existing spec and if I remeber
correctly from one of the telecons, somebody keeps some list?
Anyway, there is a minor editorial error. In the beginning of Section
12 2nd paragraph it says:

The outcome of executing a SPARQL is defined by a series of steps,
starting from the SPARQL query as a string, turning that string into
an abstract syntax form, then turning the abstract syntax into a
SPARQL abstract query comprising operators from the SPARQL algebra.
This abstract query is then evaluated on an RDF dataset.

It should say:

The outcome of executing a SPARQL *query* is...

I just thought I mention that.
Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306